- This comprehensive tutorial and reference covers all the basics of PHP 5, a popular open source Web scripting language, and MySQL, the most popular open source database engine.
- Explores why users need PHP and MySQL, how to get started, how to add PHP to HTML, and how to connect HTML Web pages to MySQL.
- Offers an extensive tutorial for developing applications with PHP and MySQL.
- Includes coverage of how to install, administer, and design MySQL databases independently of PHP; exception and error handling; debugging techniques; PostgreSQL database system; and PEAR database functions.
- The authors provide unique case studies of how and where to use PHP drawn from their own extensive Web experience.
DOWNLOAD | PDF | 5.7 MB | English